Co-Pay Card Renewal
Your Universal Co-Pay Card must be renewed once a year for you to continue to receive co-pay support.
Once your card is renewed, it will remain valid for 1 year. After that time, you will need to complete the renewal process again. You will receive communications in the mail and/or via e-mail from Novartis Oncology letting you know when your card is close to its expiration date.
You should have recently received a notice in the mail and/or via e-mail from Novartis Oncology letting you know that your card is about to expire. Your patient code is included in that communication. If you cannot locate your patient code, call 1-877-577-7756.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid only for those with commercial insurance and who have a valid prescription. This offer is not valid under Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state program, for cash-paying patients, where product is not covered by patient’s commercial insurance, or where plan reimburses you for entire cost of your prescription drug. This offer is not valid where prohibited by law and is only valid in the United States and Puerto Rico.
- This program is not health insurance. The offer may not be combined with any other rebate, coupon, or other offer(s).
- The card you will receive is the property of Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and must be returned upon request. Novartis reserves the right to rescind, revoke, or amend the program without notice.
- You certify responsibility for complying with applicable limitations, if any, of any commercial insurance and reporting receipt of program rewards, if necessary, to any commercial insurer.
- Present this offer and your insurance card along with a valid prescription at any participating pharmacy or through mail order.
- Patients with commercial insurance will be responsible for up to the first $25 (specific offer varies by brand) and the program pays the remaining co-pay or coinsurance until you reach the yearly maximum of $15,000. After the program maximum, you will be responsible for the difference.
- Questions should be directed to: 1-877-577-7756.
- When you use this offer, you are certifying that you understand the program rules, regulations, and terms and conditions, and that you will disclose and report the use of this offer as may be required by your insurer.
- You are not eligible if prescriptions are paid by any federal or state program, or where prohibited by law; and you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions above.
- This offer expires on December 31, 2018.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply.